Enhance the dynamic world of a PCB design
- EDAbase - Is directly interfacing to both Expedition and Supermax ECAD environments...
- EDAbase - Is a unique PCB viewer embracing handling of various design objects...
- EDAbase - Is an advanced PCB editor providing placement and routing functionality...
- EDAbase - Is a true Windows application with an easy-of-use graphical user-interface...
- EDAbase - Is easily installed and administrated as one single stand-alone program...
The Design Viewer
The viewer is aimed to extract and visualize specific design information. A smooth graphical user-interface will efficiently enable anyone to use the program with only a few intuitive interactions.
Basic handling embrace select, report and zoom functionality for various object types like components, nets, pins, polygons and texts.
A handful of special view modes and advanced find options enhance the possibility to customize views and generate reports. The highlight dimming mode provides a unique overview of selected objects by dimming the colors of all un-selected objects. All reports can be directly exported to a spreadsheet editor.
Ones a design has been imported, it can be saved, distributed and opened in a self-contained binary file.
The Design Editor
The editor provides the ability to create a full board design with a minimum usage of interactions. It includes advanced placement, routing and markup drawing functionality.
Interactive placement embrace feature like move, flip and rotate for both single and multi-selected components. The intelligent semi-automatic placement routines - Tour de Place and Spread Out - will based on the connectivity easy the pre-placement of the selected components.
The online Design Rule Check feature will visualize violations while editing. During placement and routing - net guides, colored power pins, clearances and overlap violations will be dynamically updated on-the-fly.
The design changes will be back-annotated through a standard netlist or native ASCII file formatted design files.
- Object Toolbars - Graphical extension to select, report, highlight or zoom various objects...
- Highlight Dimming - A special view mode dimming colors on all un-selected objects...
- Visibility Options - Global properties enabling and disabling the visibilities of objects...
- BottomUp Viewpoint - A special viewpoint mode viewing the PCB from the bottom side...
- Macros and Bookmarks - Imbedded user-defined macros and storage of bookmarks...
- Print & Preview - Handling printing including setup, preview and directly print...
- Interactive Placement - Basic interactive placements of components and classes...
- Tour de Place - Intelligent semi-automatic placement of selected components...
- Spread Out - Automatically lines up selected components within a given area...
- Dynamic DRC - Online DRC during placement of components and routing of nets...
Tour de edaBase
Many colleagues in your organization can take advantage of edaBase in various situations.
Providing and sharing electronically documentation just-in-time will easy the flow of the information
between team members during their daily work. Imagine edaBase being used by the...
- Engineers and designers at the desk...
- Technicians in the laboratories...
- Employees at the production line...
- Service technicians in the field...
- Project teams in the meeting room...
- Professionals from the CAD bureau...
- Pentium-based IBM compatible PC
- Windows 2000/XP OS platform
- Net-card and TCP/IP Protocol
- VGA video-card and monitor
- 64MB RAM and 1MB hard disk
- Pentium processor at > 400Mhz
- 128MB physical RAM
- High-performance video-card
- 17" monitor or larger
Screenshot of edaBase